For the full crazy neighbor experience, start with the oldest entry located in the blog archive.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Double Dipping

When the police responded to the noise violations, they were technically covering for the sheriff's department animal control division which was closed on the weekend.

So Monday morning animal control came to our house to respond to the weekend calls answered by the police. Nice neighbor saw the animal control officer and again called me. I was at work at this time, so I called my husband who then called nice neighbor back. Nice neighbor walked over to our house and handed the phone to the animal control officer. When my husband asked him who continued to report our dogs for barking, the officer said he was unable to tell him. Nice neighbor mistakenly glanced at the officer's clipboard which unmistakably said the name of Mrs. Crazy Next Door Neighbor. Animal control issued us yet another citation, as a follow up to the ones the police had issued. Three days, three citations.

That evening my husband paid them a visit. He knocked on their door and Mr. CNDN answered. The Mrs. wasn't home. Long story short, Mr. agreed to call my husband when the dogs were out of line rather than involving the police and/or animal control. Problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment